1. It Saves Time: Recruiters are specialized in finding the best talent. If your core business is running a pharmacy you have many other tasks that you need to focus on. You have customers you need to tend to, you have orders you need to place, billing issues, etc. In a situation like this it may be a great idea to contact a pharmacy specific recruiter like CareerStaff Rx for help. While having the best staff is extremely important it is not the main focus for pharmacies.
Examples of ways, recruiters such CareerStaff Rx help save time.
- Pre-screen candidates
- Run drug screens
- Check references
- Check qualifications
- Source candidates
2. Well Connected to Pharmacy Industry: It is a Pharmacist Recruiter’s job to develop relationships within their market each and every day. Recruiters see hundreds or even thousands of resumes each week and know your market very well. We know where people would be a good fit and where they would be a bad fit (equally as important).
Hard to fill positions: Recruiters are well equipped with recruiting tools and networks and can be especially valuable for those hard to fill positions. It you have a job that you haven’t had luck filling, don’t underestimate the power of a great recruiter.
Example: CareerStaff Rx has several job postings nationwide and Pharmacist Recruiters are aware when top-talent pharmacy professionals are seeking new opportunities.
3. Cost Effective! Anyone that has recruited new staff knows that it can take hours upon hours of work which can lead to results that don’t meet your criteria. Finding new and qualified talent is a job within a job and there is always an opportunity cost for your time and energy. While referral fees sometimes seem large, in the end you can save a lot of money, stress, and you can keep focused on your core business.
Costs that often go overlooked:
- Marketing costs
- Opportunity costs, focus goes astray
- Level of quality
- Candidate doesn’t fit well within your organization (Oh no! You did all that work and your candidate didn’t work out for your organization. Hint: Temp to hire is a way to not let this happen to you.)
Provided by: CareerStaff Rx (Pharmacist Recruiters)
Written by: Mike Rush
Join a network for Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technicians on Linkedin: http://linkd.in/PharmacistandPharmacyJobs