CareerStaff Rx Current Employee Forms:
- Employee Login – Complete your W-4, enroll and manage Direct Deposit, update your address, and review and print your pay stubs.
- Timecard (Word version): Download our employee timecard
- Interview Cheat Sheet: Tip sheet on preparing for upcoming interviews for your future assignments.
- Skills Checklist: Due annually
- Direct Deposit: Direct deposit is setup and managed via the Genesis GenSERV
- OSHA: Occupational Safety and Health Administration Training is a part of the US Department of Labor that establishes, issues, and enforces national workplace safety regulations. This training is designed to make job areas and practices safer for US workers
- I-9 Form: Employment Eligibility Verification form used to verify employee’s identity and to establish that the worker is eligible to accept employment in the United States.
- W-4 Form: Due annually, form W-4 is used by employers to determine the correct amount of tax withholding to deduct from employees’ wages. This is updated through the employee service at Genesis GenSERV